Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pc Desktop Clock Every Time I Boot Up My PC, The Desktop Clock Indicates 12 AM, January 1st, 2002. Why Is This Happening?

Every time I boot up my PC, the desktop clock indicates 12 AM, January 1st, 2002. Why is this happening? - pc desktop clock

I reset the time on several occasions but to no avail, the clock just keeps coming back. The operating system is XP and my PC up-to-have Avira Antivirus, which I update regularly. Found I scanned my computer several times and placed under quarantine threats.

2 comments:

Hajime A said...

Your CMOS battery, a button, such as replacing the battery life. Open your computer and look at the motherboard.

sHauKaH said...

So, I'm sorry to say, but I think ur CMOS battery is faulty ..

and replace U shud ... The CMOS battery is what keep the clock, even if ur ur PC or disable one years he keeps ...

Post a Comment