Sunday, January 24, 2010

Metro Auto Insurance Has Anyone Had Experience With Attorney Sam Goodman In The Metro Detroit On An Auto Accident Insurance Claim?

Has anyone had experience with attorney Sam Goodman in the Metro Detroit on an auto accident insurance claim? - metro auto insurance

My mother is 71 and was in a car accident, do not let your guilt involved. His car was and bruises to my knowledge. Would the lawyer. I do not know what to call the insurance company otherwise. Other people tell me they need a lawyer. However, I do not think that a long process. I want to solve only the problems.

1 comments:

LifeRyde... said...

Why does everyone want a lawyer? I have no experience with Goodman. To verify, Michigan Bar Assoc. to see what your record. Whatever you do, you should not Bo, that personal experience. When my father was alive, always called amber. Sam Bernstein was in a variety of questions that are not sure about the current practices do well.
You can not always say what "the people that we sometimes have to do introspection. I hope your mother is very good. Accidents are one thing I want to spend and I do not know when our turn in the run.
What the insurance question, what kind of coverage must be Mama? Typically, the insurance will be responsible for the costs, if full coverage, and most medical expenses.
Get a lawyer may be necessary, but it will cost about one third, regardless of the award is made, if at all.
What are the "issues" to resolve you?

Post a Comment