Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pregnancy Info More Condition_symptoms Tramadol And Pregnancy. Anyone Take This While Pregnant? Any More Info Than What The Internet Has To Offer?

Tramadol and pregnancy. anyone take this while pregnant? Any more info than what the internet has to offer? - pregnancy info more condition_symptoms

I am 12 weeks pregnant. I have a lot of Tramadol for everyone, but in the last 3 days I had about 3 times a day. I have pain in my back and something was needed. Is there someone who knows more about it or even seen? What was the outcome? Are there any birth defects in question?

1 comments:

tristan said...

There are no adequate and well controlled studies in pregnant women assessed during pregnancy tramadol tramadol not be used. Tramadol has been shown to be embryotoxic and fetotoxic in mice. The effect of tramadol, if any, is unknown for growth, development and functional maturation of the child.

I took the Tramadol in the last 3 days can not be sure you've done wrong, but I would say that probably no harm to your baby. However, you should immediately stop taking tramadol and consult your doctor for medication for the pain as quickly as possible. No stress! I understand, back pain, especially during pregnancy, had to do something to alleviate pain, but because the effects of tramadol during pregnancy is not known with certainty, the non-use and ask a doctor for something else. Good luck:)

Post a Comment