Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cosmetic Knee Surgery Should I Have Cosmetic Leg Straightening Surgery Performed On My Legs?

Should I have cosmetic leg straightening surgery performed on my legs? - cosmetic knee surgery

I bowed legs, but they are more calves, knees. I am 16 and technically eligible for this operation, which is a cut to the bone of the leg below the knee, then with the Ilizarov device is represented at its feet. My parents say that I allow myself to move this operation to 16 years because my body is not yet fully developed, so I need to wait 2 years. I know it sounds terrible and it is probable that the eyes and skin cover, but it is a reality for me and I like straight with the legs, like everyone else. It's so hard for me. Everyone has problems such as acne, insecurity, such as weight, bad hair, the hairy upper lip, etc., etc.. I mean, everything sucked, but at least other people who know what it is. So please, if you know nothing about the orthopedic surgery bone, let me know. In particular, risks, long-term and short-term, and what kind of experience that was for you (if it has not been the case), I would spend all the money in the world and enter theDespite suffering in the world for this so please leave messages like "You're crazy, which is so painful, because believe me, what I feel inside is even more painful. Thanks guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment