Sunday, February 21, 2010

Msn For Mac Keeps Changing My Name How Can I Connect To My Messengers On Mac?

How can I connect to my messengers on Mac? - msn for mac keeps changing my name

Hello,

I had this problem before and have been for a crazy, I can not find the article does not solve (he could have sworn that the saved!)
Messenger are blocked, but unlocks the type of computer for me so I can use it, the problem is, he has not worked yet done so and, until something in the changed proxy settings (which I remember from this article.) I keep getting error message:
Yahoo Messenger: could not register because of an error is unknown.
MSN: MSN does not, because the service is not available or are not connected to the Internet (of course I am bound)
Adium says: either the host name or port number for a particular type of proxy is not valid. And they tend to this message: you connect and DISCONNecting too often. Wait ten minutes, then try again. If you try to keep, you have to wait even longer. (Error message on it before the proxy is the first time that I will be the case)

Please any help would be appreciated. I know this has to do with proxy servers, I do not know what to do and how.
Thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment